Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
White fish en papillote with green sauce
Ingredients (serves 1)
150 g hake fillet
1 slice of lemon
Extra virgin olive oil
For the green sauce:
1 garlic clove
1 tbsp of flour
1. Make sure there are no bones in the filet.
2. Put a slice of lemon on a plate suitable for micro-wave cooking to aromatize the fish.
3. Place the fish on top of the lemon slice.
4. Add a tablespoon of water, cover with a plate of the same diameter, and put in the microwave at maximum power for about one minute.
5. Remove from the microwave and let it sit for one more minute without uncovering, so it finishes cooking.
6. Arrange the fish on a plate and serve with the green sauce.
To make the green sauce:
1. Chop the garlic clove and fry in a pan with some olive oil until golden. Add a teaspoon of flour and mix well.
2. Add a splash of wine and fish stock.
3. Cook for a couple of minutes until thick. Blend and a little of the chopped parsley.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our