Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Protein-rich apple egg flan
Ingredients (serves 2)
• 1 medium-sized egg
• 2 egg whites (about 50 g)
• 100 g apple
• 60 g milk (option to use lactose-free)
• 10 g powdered skimmed milk
• A pinch of ground vanilla
1. Peel and chop apple. Place in microwave-safe container and cook in microwave for 3-4 minutes at maximum heat. Drain and set aside.
2. Place in a blending container and add the other ingredients. Blend thoroughly.
3. Pour the mixture into two individual-sized silicone moulds and cook each mould separately in the microwave for 1 ½ - 2 minutes at maximum heat.
4. Store in refrigerator until set. Serve.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our