1. Cut the lean beef into pieces. Sweat in a pan at low heat with a splash of olive oil until browned. Set aside.
2. Peel and chop the onion and cut the pepper into small pieces.
3. Sautee the pepper and the onion in the same pan as the meat.
4. Cut the courgette into small pieces and add to the pan with the rest of the vegetables and cook.
5. Add the meat and the tomato sauce to the pan. Stir and let cook for a minute. Reserve.
6. Put the dough rounds on a plate. Place a spoon-ful of the filling in the centre, wet the border and fold the discs in half. Seal the pie, crimping the edges with the tips of your fingers.
7. Beat the egg and brush the pies on both sides.
8. Put the pies on a tray lined with baking paper and bake at 180°C for ten to twelve minutes.
9. Serve while hot.
You can use whatever vegetables you like the most (peas, leeks, spinach, etc.). In case of mucositis, prevent the pastry from overcooking or getting too dry, and if necessary, serve with sauce to help with swallowing.