Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Rabbit with pineapple in syrup
Ingredients (serves 1)
¼ rabbit cut into small piece (125 g) (or chicken or turkey)
2 slices of canned pineapple
Extra virgin olive oil
1 cinnamon stick
1 sprig of thyme
1. Pepper and brown the rabbit in a frying pan with a splash of oil. Set aside.
2. Drain the pineapple well. Purée half of the pineapple with an immersion blender. Pass through a sieve.
3. Cut the other pineapple into large pieces and brown it in the pan where the rabbit was sauteed. Set aside.
4. Peel and julienne the onion.
5. In the same frying pan, sauté the onion on low heat until golden. Then add a pinch of pepper and the pineapple pieces. Stir and add blend-ed pineapple. Slowly sauté.
6. Add the rabbit. Stir everything and add cin-namon, thyme, and a little water to cook the rabbit and obtain a juicy stew. Let cook.
7. Remove the cinnamon stick and thyme. Serve with a little parsley as a garnish.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our