Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Apple rice-flour muffins
Ingredients (10-12 muffins)
• 180 g egg whites (6 eggs)
• 80 g sugar
• 60 g rice milk
• 1 apple
• A pinch of salt (omit in case of high blood pressure or liquid retention)
• Olive oil to grease moulds
1. Peel and dice apple. Cook in the microwave at maximum heat for 1-2 minutes in a microwave-safe container. Set aside.
2. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff peaks form.
3. Sift flour and sprinkle onto egg whites. Use a rubber spatula to gently fold in flour.
4. Lightly flour the apple cubes and add them to the bowl with egg whites and flour (the flour prevents the apples from sinking to the bottom of the batter).
5. Grease individual silicone moulds with oil. Pour the batter into the moulds.
6. Bake the muffins in the oven at 180 °C for 15-20 minutes.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our