Vinegar (sherry, apple or balsamic, according to pref-erence)
Roasted peanuts without salt
1. Wash the barley in cold water. Boil according to package instructions. Cool under cold running water, strain and set aside.
2. Wash and cut the asparagus into three pieces, cut the stem of the broccoli, and cut the cabbage in julienne strips. Blanch for four to five minutes in boiling water. Cool in cold water with ice, strain and reserve.
3. Peel and cut the carrot into small squares.
4. Mix the barley with the blanched vegetables and the raw carrot.
5. Add the raisins.
6. Season with olive oil, a few drops of vinegar, crushed roasted peanuts, pepper and cumin.