Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Roasted vegetable pudding
Ingredients (serves 1)
• 150 g roasted vegetables (onion, red pepper, aubergine), can be ready-made
• 1 egg
• 50 ml single cream
Preheat the oven to 170°C.
2. Drain the roasted vegetables. Set aside about 25 g of red pepper and put the rest in a large bowl. Puree the vegetables with an immersion blender.
3. Beat the egg and cream and then add them to the purée.
4. Blend and season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour the batter into individual non-stick oven-safe moulds.
6. Prepare a bain-marie and place the moulds on the tray. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes.
7. Once baked, let cool.
8. Puree the remaining red pepper with a little water using an immersion blender. Add salt.
9. Remove baked mixture from moulds and serve with red pepper sauce on top.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our