Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Citrus flavoured ice cubes
Ingredients (serves 2)
A handful of fresh mint leaves
2 tbsp honey
1. Grate the zest of two oranges and one lemon. Reserve.
2. Slice the citrus in half and juice.
3. Mix the juice with 2 teaspoons of honey.
4. Chop the mint very finely and add to the juice. Add the citrus zest.
5. Put the liquid into an ice tray and freeze.
6. When completely frozen, remove the cubes from the ice tray and serve.
Use ice cubes to cool a glass of water, lemonade, fruit juice or tea.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our