1. Boil the egg in a saucepan with water for approximately nine minutes. Drain and peel.
2. Peel and chop the onion.
3. In a pan with a dash of olive oil, sauté the onion and thyme at medium heat.
4. Add the cooked beans and cover with vegetable stock. Boil for two minutes.
5. Remove the thyme, add the egg and blend until obtaining a homogenous texture of a creamy soup.
6. Chop the parsley and add to the cream. Season with a pinch of nutmeg, a few drops of vinegar, pepper, and a dash of olive oil.
The soup can be served both warm and cold. You can make a vegan version of the recipe by skip-ping the egg. In case of dysphagia add spices before blending so that they are fully integrated in the soup.