Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Ingredients (serves 4)
1 litre of water
A thumb-sized piece of ginger (about 2 inches)
Zest of one and a half lemons
3 tsp of honey
Juice of half a lemon
1. Peel and thinly slice the ginger.
2. Bring the water to a boil, take off the heat and add the ginger slices and lemon zest.
3. Cover the pot and allow to steep for thirty to sixty minutes.
4. Pour the tea through a fine sieve and stir in three teaspoons of honey and lemon juice.
5. Mix well until the honey dissolves and serve.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our