1. Place a saucepan with olive oil over very low heat and lightly sauté garlic until golden. Add flour and sauté for a few seconds without letting the flour darken. Add fish broth and cook over medium heat for a few minutes. Separate 3 tablespoons of sauce and place in a blending container.
2. In a separate saucepan, cook peas in 25 g of water. Once peas are done, add them to the blending container and purée. Pass through a sieve and set aside.
3. Place the hake skin side up in the pan with the fish broth sauce and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
4. Just before removing the saucepan from the heat, add the asparagus and shelled clams. Add minced parsley. The broth should reduce entirely, leaving no excess liquid.
5. Drain the contents of the pan well and purée with an immersion blender. Pass through sieve.
6. Serve the hake purée first and then use a pastry sleeve to add dollops of pea purée on top.
To make for a more visually appealing plate, incorporate the clam shells by placing the dollops of pea purée inside them. Note that the shells are not edible.