This recipe is especially recommended when, in addition to the side effects or selected symptoms, the texture of the food needs to be adapted due to mucositis, esophagitis or pain or difficulty swallowing.
Marinated pork with pineapple (texture modified diet)
Ingredients (serves 1)
100 g pork loin
100 g fresh pineapple
25 g onion
10 g red pepper
1 garlic clove
25 g boiled potato
1 tbsp soy sauce (skip in case of high blood pressure or fluid retention)
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. To make the marinade, chop the vegetables, pineapple, and pork loin into small cubes.
2. Mix everything together and add the chopped parsley.
3. Dress with pepper, soy sauce and some olive oil. Stir together and cover. Leave in the fridge for approximately one hour.
4. When marinated, strain and reserve the remain-ing liquid. Separately sauté everything in a frying pan at low heat. Add the liquid left from the mar-inade and the boiled potato.
5. Stir and add 100 ml of water.
6. Let it cook for five minutes and put the stew into a tall container ready to blend.
7. Blend and serve.
The pineapple can be replaced for other fruits.
In case of hypertension or fluid retention, replace soy sauce with water or a low salt stock.