Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Ingredients (serves 1)
¼ cantaloupe melon
1. Peel and cut the melon into big slices.
2. Put in a tall container and blend to form a soup-like texture.
3. Put in a wide container and freeze.
4. Remove the container from the freezer five minutes before eating to soften the ice.
5. Use a fork to break up the ice into smaller crystals to a slushy or shaved ice consistency.
6. Put a few mint leaves on top and serve.
After removing the pulp, freeze the skin, and use later to serve the granita on top.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our