Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Ingredients (makes multiple rations)
1 can of preserved peaches
1. Strain the peach from the preserve and put in a tall container.
2. Blend until obtaining a smooth cream.
3. For every 400gr of the peach cream add 100gr of water.
4. Put half of the purée in a saucepan. Add three grams of agar powder and bring to the boil while stirring.
5. Remove the saucepan from the heat add the other half of the mixture. Stir.
6. Put into individual moulds or ice cube trays.
7. Set in the fridge until it sets.
8. Unmould and serve.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our