Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Mini rice-milk crepes with applesauce
Ingredients (serves 2)
• 120 g glutinous rice flour
• 12 g wheat flour
• 1 teaspoon honey
• 150 g rice milk
• Ground cinnamon
1. Sift the flour so there are no lumps.
2. Use a whisk to mix flour with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Place a non-stick skillet pan over low heat, and spoon small amounts of batter into the pan, cooking until they begin to set and small bubbles appear on top. Flip over and cook the other side.
4. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Assemble by alternating a mini-crepe with a layer of homemade applesauce. Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon on top.
Mini crepes can also be served with pear compote or slices of cooked ham or turkey.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our