Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Mini salmon pâte sandwiches
Ingredients (serves 1)
Crustless sliced bread
1 piece of salmon
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel cucumber and cut lengthwise. Use a spoon to remove seeds.
2. Cut tomato in half. Remove seeds and grate.
3. Cook salmon (steam, microwave, or sauté with a little oil). Let cool and shred.
4. Place salmon, cucumber, a little bread, oil, and cream cheese in a blending container and purée, adding water if necessary.
5. Spread purée onto bread slices. Build sandwich and serve.
6. Spread mixture onto bread slices. Make sandwich and serve.
The same recipe can be followed to make chicken or avocado pâté sandwiches.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our