Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Pan roasted tomatoes spaghetti
Ingredients (serves 1)
the “healty eating plate” method
to determine amounts.
Grated aged cheese (lactose-free in case of intolerance)
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt (skip in case of hypertension or fluid retention)
1. Peel and chop the garlic and onion very thinly. Fry it in a pan with a bit of olive oil for ten minutes. Add the whole tomatoes, mix, and let it cook very slowly.
2. Chop the roasted nuts and add to the saucepan and stir.
3. Boil an egg for about then minutes in boiling water. When cooked, cool, peel and grate the boiled egg.
4. Cook the spaghetti in a pot with abundant water according to package instructions. Drain and directly add to the sauce, add the boiled egg and mix together.
5. Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and grated cheese.
6. Off the heat add a splash of water and stir until the cheese melts and everything is combined.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our