Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Ingredients (serves 1)
• 1 medium potato (100 g)
• 40 g white fish filet
• 1 crab stick or similar
• 1 teaspoon of yoghurt (option to use lactose-free yoghurt)
• 1 boiled egg white
• Lemon zest
1. Wash whole potato and place in a microwave-safe container. Add a spoonful of water to the container and cover. Cook at maximum heat for 5-6 minutes. Remove from container and set aside.
2. Cook the fish in the same covered container for 1 minute. Let cool and set aside.
3. Peel the potato and use a spoon to hollow out the centre. Place the removed potato in a bowl and mash with a fork.
4. Add shredded fish and crab stick to bowl. Dress generously with lemon zest, oregano, and a little blended yoghurt. Mix all ingredients together.
5. Fill the hollow in the potato with the mixture and garnish with shredded egg white.
Cooked carrot can also be added.
In case of mucositis or trouble swallowing, omit lemon zest.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our