1. Pour a small amount of olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion and garlic. After a few minutes add the courgette and aubergine. Stir and cook for a few minutes. Before sautéing, chop the vegetables into small pieces, freeze, and soak.
2. Add crushed tomato, oregano, basil, and black pepper. Stir and sauté for a few more minutes, until the tomato has reduced. To prepare crushed tomato beforehand: peel tomatoes and boil, then drain and crush or blend.
3. Add the drained lentils. Stir gently for a couple of minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Cook the pasta sheets in hot water according to the instructions on the package.
5. To make the bechamel sauce, pour olive oil into a saucepan. Once the oil is hot, add corn flour and stir. Cook for a few minutes and add the rice milk, preferably hot. Stir constantly until the sauce thickens. Add pepper and nutmeg.
6. To assemble the lasagne: coat a baking pan with a few drops of olive oil, then place one layer of pasta sheets, followed by a layer of filling. Continue alternating layers of pasta and filling. The top layer should be bechamel sauce. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
7. Bake for a few minutes until the breadcrumbs are lightly toasted. Serve hot.