Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
White fish en papillote with lemon sauce
Ingredients (serves 1)
150 g hake fillet
1 slice of lemon
Extra virgin olive oil
For the lemon sauce:
20 g butter
1 tbsp of flour
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lemon
1. Make sure there are no bones in the filet.
2. Put a slice of lemon on a plate suitable for micro-wave cooking to aromatize the fish.
3. Place the fish on top of the lemon slice.
4. Add a tablespoon of water, cover with a plate of the same diameter, and put in the microwave at maximum power for about one minute.
5. Take the fish out of the microwave and let it sit for one more minute without uncovering, so it finishes cooking.
6. Arrange the fish on a plate and top with the lem-on sauce
To make the lemon sauce:
1. Melt the butter in a pan and add a pinch of flour. Mix well.
2. Add a splash of wine and let the sauce simmer.
3. Add the lemon zest and juice and a splash of wa-ter. Mix and let it thicken.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our