Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Ingredients (serves 2)
200 g apple (1 apple)
50 ml skimmed milk (lactose-free in case of intoler-ance)
30 g madeleine or cupcake
1. Peel and cut the apple into small pieces.
2. Put the apple in a bowl, add a tablespoon of water, cover with a plate, and put in the microwave for four minutes at maximum power
3. In another bowl beat the egg and the milk together. Incorporate the madeleine or cupcake and let it soak for some minutes.
4. Strain the apple and add it to the mixture. Blend everything together.
5. Pour into an individual mould suitable for micro-wave cooking.
6. Cook in the microwave at maximum power for two minutes and thirty seconds approximately.
7. Let it cool, unmould and serve.
Según tolerancia, se puede acompañar con un puré de kiwi o un yogur batido.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our