Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Ingredients (serves 1)
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel the outer leaves of the artichoke, peel and cut the stem slice off the top quarter and stem with a knife. Once clean, split each artichoke in half.
2. In a microwaveable container, place the artichokes, a tablespoon of oil and another of water.
3. Cook in the microwave for five to six minutes at maximum power.
4. Prepare a vinaigrette by mixing one part of vinegar with two parts of oil.
5. Serve the artichokes hot or warm with the vinaigrette.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our