Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Cauliflower, leek and carrot soup
Ingredients (serves 2)
A piece of blue cheese
4 tbsp cooked chickpeas
Extra virgin olive oil
Fresh herbs (mint, parsley)
1. Peel and wash the carrot and cut into pieces together with the cauliflower and leek.
2. In a pot with a dash of olive oil, add the leek and the carrot. Sauté gently for bout ten minutes.
3. Add the cauliflower, stir, and cover with water or stock. Cover the pot and let it boil for about twenty-five minutes until tender.
4. When cooked, blend everything together to obtain a smooth texture.
5. Add water to adjust the thickness of the soup according to preference and season with pepper.
6. Chop the fresh herbs.
7. Serve the soup in a wide bowl and top with cooked chickpeas, small pieces of cheese, and fresh herbs.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our