1. Ask the fishmonger to fillet and cut the sea bass into cubes of approximately two by two cm.
2. Thinly slice the onion in julienne.
3. Chop the coriander.
4. Put the fish, julienned onion, chopped coriander and a drizzle of lemon juice in a container.
5. Mix, cover and marinate for five minutes in the fridge.
6. Take out of the fridge and strain the juice.
7. Mix the juice with a tablespoon of virgin olive oil and use as dressing.
8. Serve together with some sweet corn and laminated avocado.
Increase the marinating time if you prefer the fish to be less raw. Remember freezing or buy frozen fish before eating it raw. Sole, monkfish, sea bream, or any other firm lean white fish can be used in this recipe.