1. Mix the olive oil, turmeric and curry in a bowl.
2. Add the diced chicken and toss until coated.
3. Peel the apple and cut it into cubes of a similar size to the chicken.
4. Place two cubes of chicken interspersed with two cubes of apple on a skewer.
5. Repeat the operation with the other skewers.
6. Brown the skewers in a pan over medium heat so they don't burn, with a little extra virgin olive oil, on all sides.
7. When they acquire color, add two tablespoons of water and cover the pan so that they finish cooking over a slow fire for approximately four or five minutes.
8. Leave them to rest and serve them.
If you do not tolerate turmeric or curry well, you can also prepare the recipe without it, eliminating point 1 and 2 of the preparation or replacing them with other spices or herbs that are better tolerated.