Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Microwaved pear with yoghurt
Ingredients (serves 2)
• 1 pear
• 1 plain yoghurt (individual-size container)
• 10 g puffed rice
1. Peel pear, remove seeds and core. Slice into quarters.
2. Place pear in a microwave-safe container, add a splash of water and cook at maximum heat for 4-5 minutes. Drain.
3. Arrange the pear on a plate.
4. Beat yoghurt and drizzle over pear.
5. Garnish with puffed rice.
Can be made without yoghurt or with non-dairy or lactose-free yoghurt.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our