Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Mint and pear granita
Ingredients (serves 1)
1 ripe pear
250 ml mineral water
1 individual bag of green tea
A handful of fresh mint leaves
1. Put water and the bag of green tea in a pot and bring to a boil.
2. Blanch the mint leaves for a few seconds in the boiling water. Remove them from the water and cool in a strainer with cold running water. Reserve.
3. Remove the tea bag and let the tea cool down.
4. Peel and dice the pear, set some of the pear dic-es aside for plating.
5. Blend the tea infusion with the diced pear, mint leaves, and a drizzle of lemon juice.
7. Put the mixture in a wide container, cover, and place in the freezer.
8. Remove the container from the freezer five minutes before eating to soften the ice.
9. Use a fork to break up the ice into smaller crystals to the desired texture.
10. Serve the granita topped with the reserved diced pear.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our