Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Asparagus ice cream salad
Ingredients (serves 1)
Green leaf mix
½ spring onion
Black olive paste
Sweet and sour vinegar
Extra virgin olive oil
For the asparagus ice cream:
- 110 g preserved asparagus
- 50 g liquid cream 35% fat
1. For the asparagus ice cream, wash and drain the pre-served asparagus and dry with a piece of absorbent paper. Cut into two-centimetre-long slices and arrange stretched out on a tray. Freeze.
2. Once frozen, remove them from the freezer and place in a blender-suitable container, add the cream.
3. Blend using fast and short pulses until creamy. If blended excessively and for too long, the mixture could heat up and melt.
4. To make the vinaigrette for the salad, mix the black olive paste with a dash of olive oil and a few drops of vinegar. Reserve.
5. Wash the green leaves if necessary. Peel and grate the carrot.
6. Add part of the vinaigrette to the salad and mix.
7. Serve the salad topped with the asparagus ice cream, the rest of the vinaigrette, and a pinch of pepper.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our