Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Tomato and avocado soup
Ingredients (serves 1)
4 medium tomatoes
½ red onion
4 cherry tomatoes
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Sat (skip in case of hypertension, increasing the amount of vinegar and pepper to counteract)
1. Clean and cut the tomatoes into regular pieces and put in a container.
2. Blend until obtaining a smooth and homogeneous cream.
3. Add a pinch of salt, pepper and a tablespoon of vinegar and a bit of extra virgin olive oil.
4. Blend again and reserve in a cool place. Add water if the soup is too thick.
5. Peel and cut the red onion into julienne strips.
6. Cut the avocado into paper-thin slices and the cherry tomatoes in half.
7. Serve the soup in a bowl and top with the rest of the ingredients. Season with a splash of oil and a pinch of pepper.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our