Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
White fish en papillote
Ingredients (serves 1)
150 g hake fillet (or any white fish)
1 slice of lemon
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Make sure there are no bones in the filet.
2. Put a slice of lemon on a plate suitable for micro-wave cooking to aromatize the fish.
3. Place the fish on top of the lemon slice.
4. Add a tablespoon of water, cover with a plate of the same diameter, and put in the microwave at maximum power for about one minute.
5. Take the fish out of the microwave and let it sit for one more minute without uncovering, so it finishes cooking.
6. Arrange the fish on a plate and top with a drizzle of lemon juice and a splash of extra virgin olive oil.
7. Chop and sprinkle parsley on top and serve.
Add chopped mint or grated ginger on top of the fish for extra flavour.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our