Myths and beliefs
Types of cancer
Ingredients (serves 4)
• 1 egg
• 80 g skimmed milk
• 1 plain skimmed yoghurt (individual-size container)
• 20 g wholemeal bread
• Lemon zest (1/2 a lemon)
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• Fresh fruit (berries, apple, etc.)
• 4 walnuts
• Honey (optional)
1. Cut bread into small pieces and beat egg.
2. Mix egg, milk, yoghurt, bread, cinnamon, and lemon zest in a bowl. Let sit for a few minutes so bread softens.
3. Beat with an immersion blender to obtain a homogenous and smooth texture.
4. Divide into 4 cups or individual moulds, filing them about ¾-full. Cook each mould in the microwave at maximum heat for 1’15”-30”.
5. Remove from moulds and serve on a plate decorated with sliced fruit, nuts, and a drizzle of honey.
In case of lactose intolerance, use non-dairy or lactose-free milk and yoghurt.
This website only uses technical cookies. We do not handle any data processing. You can obtain more information in our